Local Church Expansion: Student/Community Building
Envision the future…
1. AudItorIum: With seating for more than 250+ to meet not only current but future space needs.
2. Classrooms: Six classrooms could be used for up to 150 students during youth service times and could serve connect groups, adult Bible studies, and electives at other times.
3. KItchen & Cafe: A warming/catering kitchen would allow Evangel to host two events on campus at the same time. The café/hang-out area includes games and space for students to gather before and after services and potentially even after school.
4. GymnasIum: In addition to supporting our own youth events, a gym would open up numerous opportunities for new ministries, including local or national Christian sports programs, youth theater, or other programs.
5. Food Pantry: At 1,100 square feet, this would almost triple the size of our current pantry, providing needed storage and a walk-in freezer. A dedicated entrance and circle drive would streamline and simplify distribution.